RENEW THE CITY
RENEW THE WORLD
In the history of our world, no organization has made a greater impact than the local church. The Outreach Ministry of Coral Ridge seeks to challenge our church to personally reflect on what God has done for us through Christ, and how that should motivate us to love and serve others. God calls us to be part of His story in making all things new.
We are excited to launch the Love Serves Outreach Campaign! Through four key areas, we will learn to KNOW the needs around us, PRAY for others, ACT out in faith, and GIVE of our time and talents in order to renew our city and renew our world. Will you join us today?
OF GOAL MET
HOW IS GOD
CALLING YOU TO ACT?
We must be quick to act on our faith. Will you commit yourself to serving others and to sharing the Good News of Jesus with those who need to hear it?
- Habitat for Humanity: Sign up to volunteer at the Rick Case Community Build Site
- FirstSide Avondale: Sign up to volunteer for the Saturday Sports & Reading Program
- EMA South Florida: Sign up to join the Family Advocacy CARE Team to support a mom in need through groceries, home-cooked meals, and other services
- Hope Women’s Center: Sign up to volunteer at the center in various support roles
- Hope South Florida: Sign up to volunteer at a weekly feeding or donate items to the Welcome Center for the closet and pantry
- HomesUnited: Sign up to volunteer at a Work Day to help with maintenance on homes
For we are His workmanship, created in Jesus Christ for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
HOW IS GOD
CALLING YOU TO GIVE?
God tells us that “every good and perfect gift is from above.” In a year filled with so many needs, how is God calling you to use your resources to impact those around you? Will you commit to making a Kingdom impact by giving to the ministry of Coral Ridge?
- Vision of Hope Ministries (Cap Haitien, Haiti): $36 a month provides a child with meals and Christian education at College Susan Schuenke (PreK-Grade 13) in Cap Haitien, Haiti
- Iglesia Metodisto en Sandino (Sandino, Cuba): $125 a month helps to support the next church planting effort and the local EE ministry efforts in western Cuba
- OneHope: $45 a month helps place God’s Word in the hands of children all over the world
- Evangelism Explosion: $50 a month supports Rusila Galo, Director of EE Fiji, who oversees all local staff and ministry operations
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father.
HOW IS GOD
CALLING YOU TO LEARN?
We must understand the needs of the world around us if we are to make an effective impact. Will you commit yourself to learning about Coral Ridge’s ministry partners and all God is doing through them?
- Iglesia Metodisto en Sandino (Sandino, Cuba): In Sandino, Cuba we partner with Pastor Ramon Guilarte and Iglesia Metodisto en Sandino to impact western Cuba through church planting and evangelism efforts using EE.
- Vision of Hope Ministries (Cap Haitien, Haiti): In Cap Haitien Haiti, we partner with Vision of Hope Ministries to invest in raising up the next-generation of leaders to impact the nation through Christian education and evangelism efforts using EE.
He is the one you praise; He is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.
HOW IS GOD
CALLING YOU TO PRAY?
We must be faithful in prayer as we surrender the worries and needs around us to God. Will you commit yourself to pray for the needs of our local and international ministry initiatives?
- Habitat for Humanity: Please pray for the home build preparations of Lot #169 that we currently sponsor and for the family who will have this home as their own. (Lot #169 will break ground in September 2021).
Download Habitat for Humanity Prayer Cards here!
- FirstSide Avondale: Please pray for open hearts as we share the message of the Gospel and for children to complete their education, build skills, and understand their strengths in order to pursue a successful future for themselves.
- EMA South Florida: Please pray for breakthrough, healing, and restoration for the mothers and children they serve and for the success of their various programs to meet the needs of these mothers and their children.
- Hope Women’s Center: Pray for abortion-minded patients who profess the truth, yet see abortion as their only solution and pray for the young, pregnant patients who are being pressured to abort by their parents.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.